Love Mantra


As I was working on a painting this week a mantra came to me. And as I sat with this in meditation the words began weaving in an out, swirling all around my body. They expanded to reach every organ and cell within me, and then grew, touching every corner of the universe. These words became more than a mantra. They've felt like a song, or magic incatation of a sort. Enchanted I've been with the feeling it brings me, and wanted to portray a bit of this through this piece.

Mixed media happens to be my favorite medium, and was excited when this spoke to me, just waiting to be born. I visited the Tualitin River Wildlife Refuge this weekend, and was inspired to say the very least. The animals that graced me with their precence left me in awe. And I have a feeling even more will make an appearance here as I continue to unravel the magic and beauty this place has provided me. For now, this will do.

May we all remember to stop each day and take in the gifts these amazing creatures and all of nature are just bursting at the seems to give us.



In love

Xoxo Hannah Seraphina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Everything Take You Higher

Adventures in the Dating World and the Golden Rule

Choice Points