Coyote Moon Blessings


This piece began to take shape while spending an evening at home with my spirit sisters, sitting next to a cozy fire, chatting as we munched on homemade goodies, and creating our magic together.

This was the first of soon to be many more art party gatherings I hope to have in the years to come here. There's something so sacred about kindred spirits gathering together for the purpose of sharing our gifts, laughing, and growing.

Layers of love. Words seem to be the foundation for every piece I make now. A blessing that sets the tone for how the art begins to take shape. This Goddess appeared in my mind's eye asking to come forth again. She has been with me since I was very young, and has taken on varying forms in my paintings over the years. Each with another message to share.

On the night of the full moon, I felt that deep call within to revisit this painting, and dive in again. My coyote instantly appeared, showing me his connection with the Goddess. Her form in an animal who happens to be one of my guides as well.

The coyote first came to me a few months ago. An unexpected gift and I found out later a new animal guide on my team. I was at work one day nannying for a little boy who was about 11 months old at the time. It was a sunny, bright morning, and I was making breakfast for us both. I put on one of my most favorite songs "Tus Pies" by Nahko and Medicine for the People. This song speaks to my soul in a way that touches so deeply,  and happens to reference a coyote in it repeatedly. I call it "my coyote song". I was dancing around the kitchen while little one ate is breakfast, laughing at me through bites of pancake, and I looked out the window just as I heard the line from the song "And if you call on me, I'll come running like a coyote",..and I kid you not, there trotting down the middle of the street was a freaking COYOTE! Instant tears and light shot through my heart. I mean...wtf!? I don't know how they do it. But I'll take it.

And that's how my newest spirit animal introduced itself to me. So incredibly blessed I felt, and since that day I've wanted to dedicate a painting in his honor. I hadn't been brave enough, until last night. Blessings from the full moon, and support from the Goddess. I just couldn't NOT let this beautiful coyote soul flow through me.

Looking forward to many more blessings and expansion in allowing what wishes to be born to flow through with ease.

May we all listen to these special calls within. May we notice the signs, synchronicities, and blessings and honor them as such in every way that we can, as they are what lead us home every. single. time.

In love and magic forever more,

Xoxo Hannah Seraphina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Everything Take You Higher

Adventures in the Dating World and the Golden Rule

Choice Points