Letting Everything Take You Higher


So I had BIG plans. My family that I nanny for surprised me with an extra week paid vacation last week, and I about exploded in happiness when they told me. #bestnannysupriseever.

I made plans to fill my days getting together with friends, going on fun dates, and excursions to all my favorite places; lakes, hiking trails, maybe even the beach.

My last day of work rolled around, and I got off early. Instant inspiration hit me to drive to Hagg Lake to go swimming. It was a hot day for Portland, I had never been, and thought it would be the perfect start to my vacation.

The drive through the countryside felt like the most incredible, divine, deeply nourishing experience my body and spirit had been craving. Nothing but open roads, rolling green fields, warm wind blowing on my face, sun on my skin.. pure bliss.

And then right when I got to the toll booth at the lake..spirit surprise!! My car starting blinking letting me know I had a flat tire. Turns out Spirit had other plans in mind for me that day. Everything worked out magically though (as it does when you let Spirit take the wheel ; ), and I got a ride from a really nice fellow from the dealership after I dropped my car off. Along the way I saw 777 on a few liscence plates.

We chatted the whole way, and felt light fill the car as we connected. He dropped me off where my mom was working so that I could use her car to get home. Turns out perfect timing (of course ; ) in showing up there as I was able to connect with her in a way that felt very needed as she was in the middle of a bit of a work fiasco. I then recieved beautiful responses from others that night as well showing genuine understanding and connection that filled my heart with so much love and light.


Giving in to the flow rather than fighting it, I decided to stay home the rest of the day, relaxed into the couch, cozying up to watch the movie Ferdinand, and reflected on how not one bit of me was upset about these turn of events. At exactly 3:33pm I got a call from the dealership saying my car was ready to be picked up. My day was full of surprises and detours, but each piece felt special and needed.

*Spiritual meaning of 333: The Ascended Masters are with you

*Spiritual meaning of 777: All is aligned here and you are on a roll!

One of the most life changing concepts I’ve been introduced to through my spiritual work is the idea of letting everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in your life take you higher. Meaning instead of blaming, getting angry, or stuffing your feelings. You hold what comes up with love, and then focus your energy in finding the light..the warm fuzzies is how I feel it. Essentially viewing all through the eyes of source. BIG MAGIC happens here the more you practice this. Blows my freaking mind every time.

And then there was even more Spirit wanted to show me.

4 am rolled around and I woke up with the most intense sinus pain EVER. I reach out to my mentor for support and body talk energy medicine balancing. This gave me the little boost I needed and supported me in being able to go deeper within to see what was up.

Another spirit truth bomb:
Every physical ailment is connected to something deeper. Our bodies are trying to communicate with us by showing us what's out of wack and needing love and attention on all levels: Spiritual, emotional, and physical. Nothing, and I mean nothing is only physical.

The week carried on and my symptoms grew to be so intense I couldn't do much else other than lay in bed, sleep, soak in sea salt baths and meditate.

*Another big tip: sea salt baths are one of the best ways to clear your energy.

All previously planned dates, plans of epic excursions, ect were all cleared out as the days rolled by. Spirit wanted me super dialed, focused, and totally cleared out on all levels I realized. Finally, on Friday morning after sitting with intense emotions that rose up, bawling my eyes out, and sitting with my inner little girl needing love and attention, I had a break through.

Instantly I received images and the strongest urge to paint. I got out my old art supplies from the closet, sat down outside, and began. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt a part of myself come alive. A piece of me I thought was gone, and had turned my back on long ago. Like over 15 years ago.

My whole body relaxed into familiar rythems. I used to paint and create art ALL the time as a kid/teen. It was my number one favorite thing to do next to writing. It was also one of the only things that kept me alive as a teen. As I got older I took college classes in it, but never allowed myself to really go for it as a career (realizing now that this was due to fear based beliefs, rather than truth).

Absolutely crazy to think about how I turned my back on something that brought me the most joy, the most freedom, and feeling of ease..all out of fear. Fear that I couldn't be successful, or have something that felt that good in my life. Freaking nuts it is that so many of us fall into this. Like... SO many of us.

So here I sit. The end of my "vacation" week is here. It is my 35th birthday in fact. And I feel free, more alive, more ME than I ever have been in my entire life.

I've created this painting, and there are many more to come I'm feeling. It is not perfect, nor are these words. But in another light it is... It all is because it's mine. My truth, and my heart that I'm now in a place in my life to share with others in this way.

BEST FUCKING VACATION EVER

We need do this. We need to take those redirections from Spirit and use them to take us higher into who we really are. To take us deeper, and find those pieces we thought were lost or were missing.

Exerpt from painting: Return to Love

“Warm summer breeze flying across my face, sun kissing my arms. Endless road through towns I read about in stories as a child. The air smelling like baked berries, hot apple pie, my favorite orange wildflowers, and a crystal clear blue lake near by. All this. A song sung by the birds and butterflies as I drove along. They carry my heart. These words, these treasures, these melodies, and whispers of the universe. They take me home"


*To connect with an amazing Love Activist, Author, mystic, and who also happens to be my mentor and recieve even more amazing tips and tools follow this link to get in touch with Heather Kristian Strang



*For more info on what your body symptoms are trying to tell you, follow this link for Louise HaysH book "Heal Your Body A to Z"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in the Dating World and the Golden Rule

Choice Points